2015 Sunset Bat Walks at Olympia's Capitol Lake:
June 26th 7:00pm bat talk at Traditions, sponsored by Stream Team, followed by a 9PM bat walk at the lake.
The talk at Traditions is free, but space is limited. Please sign up at the Stream Team Calendar
Check back, as more walks will be scheduled.
* Walks are FREE, no signup, just 'come as you are.'
* Walks begin at sunset and last for aproximately 1 hour.
* Walks begin on sidewalk on west side of Capitol Lake (Deschutes Parkway) at exactly halfway between town
and Marathon Park. You can park along the street.
* Bring binoculars if you have them!
* We will have ultrasonic 'bat detectors' to listen to their echolocation calls.