Sunset Bat Walks at Olympia's Capitol Lake:
Annual June 7:00pm bat talk at Traditions, sponsored by Stream Team, followed by a 9PM bat walk at the lake.
The talk at Traditions is free, but space is limited. Please sign up at the Stream Team Calendar
* Walks are FREE, no signup, just 'come as you are.'
* Walks begin at sunset and last for aproximately 1 hour.
* Walks begin on sidewalk on west side of Capitol Lake (Deschutes Parkway) at exactly halfway between town
and Marathon Park. You can park along the street.
* Bring binoculars if you have them!
* We will have ultrasonic 'bat detectors' to listen to their echolocation calls.